Agriobs operates as a business to business (B2B) first company. When you register, you will be your organisations administrator responsible for adding additional members.
We ask for an Organisation Name. This is used as part of your additional members login credentials. For example, additional member Jed at organisation named Boughton Ag would be assigned the user id firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register and setup your organisation please follow these steps:
1. Open your Agriobs app or navigate to https://app.agriobs.com
2. Press Register, then enter you name, work email address, organisation name, and an appropriate password, then press Register
3. You will be emailed a link - please find this email and open the link, then close and return to Agriobs
4. Navigate to the Agriobs login page and login - If you are lost click this link https://app.agriobs.com/login
5. As this is your fist time logging in it is required you setup your subscription by pressing Activate Account
6. This loads our secure payments portal for managing your subscription payments, downloading invoices, and purchasing additional members access
7. This is where you subscribe for the Agriobs Essential Plan - this includes 2 members - yourself and one other person in your organisation
8. If you require access for more than 2 people right away you can purchase additional members as an add on - this can easily be done later as well
9. Click Proceed to Checkout and follow through the checkout flow - please make sure you identify your country correctly so we can invoice you appropriately based on the country tax obligations
10. Once completed you can now Add Members or go straight the the map by pressing View Map
Please check out the Related Articles for instructions on adding new members and learning your way around the map interface.